The MANDUJANO Fit
Mandujano Bootmaker unique techniques are used to craft handmade boots to a great fit, comfort and style. Mandujano Boots are hand lasted and each pair of boot differs.Over time with more wear, the leather on the boots, mold to the contours of the foot, personalizing both boot and fit.
How to try on a Cowboy boot
- Put both of your fingers through the pull straps and insert your foot into the boot.
- Keep the heel on the ground, stand and use your body weight to get your foot into the boot. *Note: You will feel minor resistance as you try to pull the boot on.
- As your foot sinks into the boot, listen for an audible “thump”.
- Walk around and feel the fit of the boot.
How should a Mandujano Boot Fit?
- The ball of your foot should be in the widest part of the boot.
- You should have a snug fit across the instep.
- The leather insoles and outsoles are designed to mold the shape of your foot over time.
- They will feel rigid when you first put on your boots.
- Your heel will slip off about ½ an inch. This slip will go away as your boots break in.
- Give them some time, over time your boots will feel like a glove.